Studs are a girls best friend!

pixiejenna

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
Ok I'm kind of on a spending ban but I got this email from MK today showing some new studded hamiltons that are coming out and I'm not going to lie I am VERY tempted to pre-order one of them I have a love for studs! They are saffiano leather. I like the navy(I thought it was black but it's not) & white one and the SGL's too. I'll of course wait till I see them IRL, if I like them IRL as much as I do in picture I might use my nordie notes to get one that way I'm not really spending money(hoping that nordies will get them). :P

Here's the pic from the email they sent out.

mkstuds_zpsa487ac7b.jpg

I also got the same email from MK, and as much as I love the studs, it's too trendy for my taste! But any woman that can rock an amazing bag such as this, I say go for it! :biggrin:

Not the studs.. but today I saw new bags (I think) on Michaelkors.com and the Large Selma in Navy and I am sold..Exactly the type of bag I was looking for.. I always say that I want finally something different from MK and then he comes out with this classy beauty!

$(KGrHqR,!pQFD8qB!CEcBR!1!-rMLw~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16d,!ykE9s7ty!N4BR!1BMH,O!~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqN,!qUFCwE22EEcBR!1BS(0!!~~60_12.JPG

Not the studs.. but today I saw new bags (I think) on Michaelkors.com and the Large Selma in Navy and I am sold..Exactly the type of bag I was looking for.. I always say that I want finally something different from MK and then he comes out with this classy beauty!

$(KGrHqR,!pQFD8qB!CEcBR!1!-rMLw~~60_12.JPG

$T2eC16d,!ykE9s7ty!N4BR!1BMH,O!~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqN,!qUFCwE22EEcBR!1BS(0!!~~60_12.JPG

Wow, what a ripoff of the Coach Candace. :roflmfao:

c913d12b3a0ae01588d1d417990c663d-1.jpg

I saw the studded bags on MK's Facebook page yesterday. I don't particularly care for all the huge studs, but I wish they made that yellow Hamilton without them because I'd be all over that!

Wow, what a ripoff of the Coach Candace. :roflmfao:

c913d12b3a0ae01588d1d417990c663d-1.jpg

Both the Coach Candace and the MK Selma are knock offs of celine luggage tote. The MK Selma reminds me of Valentinos knock off of the Celine without the studs. Ever since the luggage tote became popular so many brands are coming out with similar style bags square/rectangle shape with "winged" sides.

I was going to say the same thing- coach did not come up with that bag. Lol

Both the Coach Candace and the MK Selma are knock offs of celine luggage tote. The MK Selma reminds me of Valentinos knock off of the Celine without the studs. Ever since the luggage tote became popular so many brands are coming out with similar style bags square/rectangle shape with "winged" sides.