Studlow

selmom07

Yes, please.
O.G.
Jul 9, 2008
Here is the Ludlow in Dark Grey that I've been waiting for!!! (photo is direct from the lovely and talented Gabby at the LA boutique--who owes her fame and fortune to our own Tadpolenyc. :smile:

Even though it is lined in black satin (...sneaky hobbitses using satin in the precious bags...), I really think I have to own this bag... yes, I'm really thinking this must be mine.... It's just so beautiful and classic and the St. Marks leather just makes me have chill bumps.

Also to honor Jun's wonderful LA boutique photos, here is the only photo I managed to get when I went last month. I had also had 2 drinks before I went, so the experience was heightened tenfold.

Attachments

• ludlow1.jpg
    ludlow1.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 125
  • LAjuly2009%20mjbtq.jpg
    LAjuly2009%20mjbtq.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 134
Oh no, this might trigger what will be the beginning of a Ludlow fever! But please do! Get the bag and post beautiful pics so we can all drool over, be so envious of you and hunt it down too..........

not only is your la boutique shot awesome. 5-O, haha! but you also referenced lotr. this has all added up to be a pretty kickass hilarious post. the ludlow is gorgeous and i hope you get it soon. i can't wait to see it!

Gabby is out until Friday. It is on hold for me until she returns. I had a few more questions (because the excitement was too much and I hesitated about the Sneaky Hobbitses Satin Lining), but never you fear, good Smeagols. It will be on its way to me tomorrow... I am very tricksy like that..

you HAVE to get it :smile:

smeagol.jpg