Students...what classes are you taking right now and how do you like them?

I'm majoring in marketing and I'm taking marketing, management, 2 psyc classes, and anthropology. Anthropology is sooo interesting! It's an elective for me, so I'm really glad I decided to take it at the last second.

I'm a graduate student in Linguistics. (I'd prefer to not share the name of my school, for safety reasons.)

I'm taking Linguistics Fieldwork, Corpus Linguistics (no, not the languages of dead people like what my DH confused it for :roflmfao:), and Psycholinguistics. I'm excited for this semester, since all three of these classes are very applicable to my Master's thesis.

I go back to school next Wednesday. I can't believe this is my last semester of classes!! Next semester I'll be killing myself writing my thesis. :crybaby:

Well...considering I've only had 2 days of classes I can't really say how much I like them, but here's what I have:

Controlling
Marketing
Finance & Investment
Cost and Activity Accounting (didn't take the exam last semester)
Information Systems
Operations Management

and possibly an online elective...I just have to see which one I get into, first.

I'm going to Community College at the moment and am taking:

-Math for the Liberal Arts (Intro)
-Sociology
-Intro to Physics
-Western Civilization of History 2

I enjoy my Soc and History classes, but, my Physics and math class teachers are horrible!! Neither know how to teach, and my physics teacher doesn't even know what the heck he is doing! I'm doing good so far though..maintaining A and B averages so far! Can't wait for classes to end in Dec though...I'll graduate w/ my Associates in May and I'm looking forward to starting my BA!

Forgot to mention: Going for Social Science A.S. and then a Communication B.A.!!

I'm a senior creative writing major. This semester I'm taking intermediate French, playwriting, fiction writing, Bible as literature, and Mythology. I really like my fiction class, everything else is kind of boring so far.

i start my next class in two weeks. i'm SO scared. it's quantitative business modeling and deals mostly with excel...regression analysis, forecasting, etc. it's rumored to be the most difficult class in our graduate program so needless to say, i am a little nervous.

My last semester finally...I'm taking Industrial/Organizational Psych, Cognitive Neuroscience (SO hard, we had our first test today and I'm scared to see my grade :sweatdrop:) and Drugs & Behavior.

Fundamental Mathematics II - bleh
Business Statistics - yay
Contemporary Business Thinking - yay
Business Communication - bleh
Fundamentals of Information Technology - bleh

Yeah so far, not so good!

I already acquired my BA in Communication from USC and am currently working. But this semester, I'm taking accounting and Cantonese at the local community college. Eh, balancing work and night classes is no fun. :tdown:

Started my first year of med school in August:

Introduction to Biochemistry and Tissues (one month course)
Introduction to Clinical Medicine (one month course)
Physical Diagnosis :Push:
Gross Anatomy and Embryology (:tdown:blah!)
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Preventative Medicine and Public Health:sad:
Histology
Biochemistry
Physiology

I'm in my last year of gradschool at Seton Hall University--finishing up doctorate in physical therapy. Only two classes this semester: Health Care Organization/Management and a 3 month full time internship.