Student LV Lovers, please read!

My son uses his Artimon which was a part of the Louis Vuitton Cup Collection. It is great because it is waterproof so if it starts to rain he doesn't have to worry about getting anything wet. It fits a lot too it has a lot of zipper pockets!!!

Maybe a neverfull because the other LV bags i see girls using to carry their books get trashed, and you wouldnt want to spend a thousand dollars on a bag for it to get trashed.

On lighter days and once spring comes I plan on using my Neverfull MM (but thats not the reason I bought it) and everyday I use my Longchamp le pliage shopping tote, the biggest one. Honestly, its the best school tote out there, SUPER durable, cute, VERY lightweight, not at all flashy/logo-ish, I love it!

I go to NYU, and personally I feel uncomfortable holding nice bags in the City. Maybe it's just from listening to my worried mother all the time but I wouldn't risk the extra paranoia...especially if you need to use public transportation. I like to use my Marc by Marc Jacobs bags because they're very "discreet" and they don't cost as much as LV. That's just my opinion though, I guess it all depends what your preferences are! ;)

Which Marc by Marc Jacobs bag do you use for school? I want something discreet too, which is why I don't want anything monogram for school. It stands out too much for every day use.

On lighter days and once spring comes I plan on using my Neverfull MM (but thats not the reason I bought it) and everyday I use my Longchamp le pliage shopping tote, the biggest one. Honestly, its the best school tote out there, SUPER durable, cute, VERY lightweight, not at all flashy/logo-ish, I love it!

I'm planning to get a Neverfull MM next week (but not really to use for school every day) and I'm also thinking of getting a Longchamp for school. I'm leaning towards Longchamp or a M by MJ bag of some sort. :yes:

I honestly wouldn't recommend it. I asked this same question a few months ago & concluded the BH was ideal... wrong (ended up returning it)! The Neverfull, I find, is just as unappealing for school (in fact, I tried it on again yesterday & had a gut feeling no matter how much I liked it). I ended up getting a Burberry Nova Check Large Tote... easy to clean, will fit everything w/out sagging, etc. I would be afraid to put my LV on the floor in school.

I work at a university and see many girls have expensive bags to class. Personally, I don't think it is a good idea to have an expensive bag that you often have to put down on the floor. I'd recommend to get a large enough and light enough bag to carry everything without killing your shoulders, and cheap enough not to get upset if it gets dirty or someone steps on it. But get a small pochette that you can keep in your big bag, and keep only essentials (cell ph, keys, wallet, etc), so that you can pull out a cute and expensive bag to show off for breaks and stuff. Hope this helps!

I just have to add my 2 cents in again since I notice a lot of people are talking about dirt. If you get a mono bag with a non-vachetta bottom, setting it on the floor is no problem. I set mine on the floor all the time (of course, I look to make sure there isn't anything weird down there) and my bags are perfect. LVs are meant to be used, otherwise, why would they have ever started making Mono/Damier luggage and trunks? I've seen vintage pieces that have been used on many an excursion and they look great. So school won't harm your bags. :nogood:

I wouldn't want to use a nice LV for school... putting it on the tables or on the carpet or where ever.. :yuck: it would get so messed up

I'd just use a cute bag thats strictly for school and isn't going to cost a bunch.. I occasionally bring my bag to school but I don't know if its the place for it.. at least for me... :shrugs: