studded rhea

Feb 8, 2007
today I went to the mk boutique to see the jules in purple..i love drawstring bags and I wasn't disappointed! HOWEVER, while at the store, I happened to see this bag and fell in LOVE!!! it comes in either luggage or chocolate...what do you guys think? thanks for feedback!

83835-3e1c8eec-dc1c-4ff1-9431-56469abafc8a_335.jpg

images
here it is in luggage! I already own an mk luggage bag and I LOVE the luggage color...I am wondering which would go with more as an everyday bag..i wear a lot of black and white and denim and tend to accessorize with color...so, I'm not opposed at all to getting another luggage colored bag...thanks for feedback!

I'd go for the chocolate since you already have a luggage bag. The studs seem to pop a bit more on the chocolate, and it would be a great neutral color as well! I can't wait to see this in person!

just a little more info...I own two black bags, one leather, a burberry, one a stella McCartney, a luggage MK, a smaller black bag with gold chains RM, and a green one and blue with caramel that I got from a craft show....so, chocolate feels like a good color..i'm just looking for something with a "wow" factor...and this year nothing seemed to wow me and then I saw this...so....am picking it up tonight...yay!

just a little more info...I own two black bags, one leather, a burberry, one a stella McCartney, a luggage MK, a smaller black bag with gold chains RM, and a green one and blue with caramel that I got from a craft show....so, chocolate feels like a good color..i'm just looking for something with a "wow" factor...and this year nothing seemed to wow me and then I saw this...so....am picking it up tonight...yay!

Yay! Please post pictures when you get it! This looks like such a fun bag and I think chocolate will be a great addition to your bag wardrobe.

today I went to the mk boutique to see the jules in purple..i love drawstring bags and I wasn't disappointed! HOWEVER, while at the store, I happened to see this bag and fell in LOVE!!! it comes in either luggage or chocolate...what do you guys think? thanks for feedback!

img3.avenuek.com/620/83835-3e1c8eec-dc1c-4ff1-9431-56469abafc8a_335.jpg
Did you ever get this? If so, what color? I've been debating on picking one up for myself and I'm torn on the colors as well. Any input you have would be greatly appreciated.

That definitely has the WOW factor and others have even placed in our Sexy Rock n Roll Bags, thread. I am like you that I love a lot of detail and style on a bag. I find many of the others to be so boring and drab. This studded Rhea is far from boring! lol! I say GO FOR IT!! The chocolate would be perfect!

PS' the only thing I might have trouble with is the strap looks really long. That is a problem for me because I am very petite. How tall are you?

Last edited:
Did you ever get this? If so, what color? I've been debating on picking one up for myself and I'm torn on the colors as well. Any input you have would be greatly appreciated.

I own this bag , my hubby bought it for me for my birthday. It is a great bag I have the luggage even though I already have a luggahe bag I love it

I purchased this bag for my birthday last month.

Here's a picture of the luggage color.

I have not worn it yet.
OMG! I love it in the luggage color! That's one of my favs for handbags and boots. I usually have at least a couple of bags in luggage. Coach calls it British tan and actual true color name is cognac. Such a great color no matter what you call it ! lol!