STUDDED nikki on Bloomingdale's website

KoobaMe

Hardware Junkie
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
SoCal
Oh.My.God. Because I am a Hardware Junkie I am immediately enamored with the look of this bag! I can't wait to see the studded Devote either!

Azumie

The Dreamer...
O.G.
Nov 16, 2006
Edgewater, NJ
I love how the almond leather looks with studs. I am saving for either this nikki or devote :sneaky:

Thanks for scanning the pic!:tup:

Lexie2000

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Wild Wonderful West Virginia
Wow, those studs changes up a Nikki in a Big way. I don't like Nikki's but how Rocker Chick cool this is. I never saw the almond leather depicted quite like this. I wonder if it really looks like this or is it clever photography.

Tho I can't say I am happy that every new bag coming out with a new detail cost 50-100 dollars more. Some MABs are 640 now??? That is just not right. I don't think RM has the right to assume these price increases are justified until they get their act together.

I really may have to look into an Almond Studded Devote. I tell you...those studs better be cemented in!

kdo

Let's Go Caps!
Nov 1, 2008
LOVE THE STUDS! They really give the nikki a whole new look! I don't know about you guys but the retail prices are a buzz kill.

KoobaMe

Hardware Junkie
O.G.
Apr 20, 2007
SoCal
I keep coming back to look at this beauty. I'm in total Bag Love!!! It's official. I NEEEEED this bag! :love: