Studded Leather Wallet Repair: Before and After!

indiaink

No rain, no rainbows.
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Indiaink, just amazing! So glad you found another wallet in this style. I saw another post where you said it was no longer in your collection. Do you find you use the wrist strap often?
Yes, as a security feature. I put my hand through it and hold on to the wallet. Sometimes I let the wallet swing by the strap.

tatertot

~Happy Tot~
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
Great Lakes
Looks beautiful and what a fantastic find! Congrats on getting her in tip-top shape and on finding such a rare piece for a deal.

krawford

O.G.
Feb 3, 2011
Incredible makeover and at such a great price!! Enjoy this beauty. Love the strap!!

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
Modern did a fantastic job. That is a very skilled and wonderful restoration. So glad you have you "new" wallet back.

indiaink

No rain, no rainbows.
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Thanks, everyone! I've already got my next project for Modern lined up, but that's later this year or next year.

And SS - you are right - I just Googled Tony Pecoreela, and indeed, he is the "president/owner" of Modern Leather Goods!

azjavagirl

Feb 25, 2008
Repair is impressive, and I love the wallet--I'm partial to small bags with wrist straps for date nights and "in and out" errand runs, and this looks perfect. :heart: the edgy studs!