studded gallery totes

summer 71

O.G.
Aug 9, 2007
what do u think of the new studded gallery totes? i am thinking of getting the black one but not sure so i need ur feedback on it.

Aug 27, 2007
I saw the black one IRL and it is beautiful. I really, really, really liked it!!! I am thinking next PCE myself!!!

TnC

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
I like all the colors! My mom got the gold one and I was looking at the brown one for awhile...so pretty!!! You should get one.

alatrop

Motor City Kitties
O.G.
May 2, 2006
I think the black one is gorgeous. The gold is nice as well, but it seems like it would get dirty REALLY fast. The side pockets have a suede border so that's kind of iffy for me.

The chocolate is nice too!

margaritaxmix

Apr 5, 2007
NYC
LOVE them. The black is TDF. It's gonna be hard for me to decide between that or the Sig Stripe tote in Gunmetal...

...maybe I won't have to choose.... :groucho:

Carri

O.G.
Mar 17, 2007
I haven't bought a Coach bag in a long time. But I'm loving this bag in black. It is definately on my wish list for Christmas.

Kimmi

Aug 6, 2006
The Gallery tote is one of my favorite Coach bags and the new studded one is just beautiful, I like the black and chocolate.

Janjan

Nov 13, 2006
I saw the black one and really liked it. But I was not sure about the strange zip and the straps. The straps looked really thin and uncomfortable.

Owners of this bag, is it comfortable wearing over the shoulder?

jajafiza

fiza80
Nov 21, 2007
margaritaxmix,

i'm also falling in love with Studded galery tote in black and Sig Stripe tote in Gunmetal...dear all, please help me to choose either one...