Studded flat... Whaddya think?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies, I've been lusting for the Mad Mary for years. I got the studded VP but returned them because for some reason (even tho VP is my favorite) it wasn't working for me. I don't do flats usually but I've been drawn to this shoe. What do you experts think?

2. hi, candy! I really like the Candy flats, but I don't think they will cure your desire for Mad Marys! they went on sale at BG, right? I think you get the flats if you find them for a good deal AND still be on the lookout for the Mad Marys!

3. Seriously ? If i had to buy a pair of studded flats.. I would go tottaly for it.. candy is nice but the zip thing is not my favourite thing, event though i loved Rodita.. my choice would be for BIG KISS !! Now that's studded flats.

4. candyny - I completely agree with surly - as much as I love the flats, nothing compares to the MM. I think you will still be looking for them. But, you can always get both - nothing wrong with having multiple studs!

5. Thanks, Ladies. Like the idea of multiple studs!!! I'm worried after my brief encounter w/ the Lady Page that the Mad won't work for me. The flat I was looking at was the Freddy...should have been more precise. I have never liked ballet flats for some reason.