Stud Devote Break In

Most of RM's leathers do break in nicely, as will yours. However keep in mind due to the placement of the studs there may always be some structure to your bag.

Here are a couple of pics taken a while ago of my devote. It's broken in nicely.

IMG_5970.jpg

IMG_5975.jpg

I have two studded devotes and they are quite heavy. I just received one in plum and it was smooshy right out of the box. My Black studded was a little stiffer. I applied my usual technique for a quick break in and that is to load the bag up with canned soup and let it hang for about 2 days. It really pushes the process along.

They get very squashy (the Stud Devotes turn into puddles with hardware) and they are pretty darn heavy. I'm 5' 9" and have some muscle in my arms and man, my Almond Stud and Black Stud kill me (and that's just loaded with wallet, keys, cellphone and small planner and sunglass case). I was temporarily tempted by the new colors for the Stud Devote this Fall and then I remembered how heavy the ones I have are...I think I'm suffering enough already for beauty.

The non-stud Devotes are as light or lighter than the Nikki.