Stud 2 Pocket Sac - Elisa Atheniense's

1. I'm still looking for a bag around $700. What do you all think of this one? I wish it came in a lighter color though. Thanks again for the advice.

[​IMG]

2. I actually really really really like that bag.... A LOT! I kind of like the fact that the strap is short to balance out the long body of the bag. I also like that color a lot too. Plus the detail of the pockets... Very very very cute! :love:

3. I agree, I prefer a shorter strap on all my bags.

4. I like it, but I don't like the strands hanging down from the zipper.

I really like that outfit she is wearing! That top is :biggrin:

5. Have you looked at some of the new or last-season MJs? If you're looking for a bag of that size, I remember thinking the expandable Sienna or Adina would be appropriate.

I actually like the style of the bag that you posted, but am unsure about the quality. For $700, you can get yourself a MJ, LV, or Tods, all which have good quality track records.

6. It's cute. Looks a lot like a purse that BR had this winter, but with four small pockets. I don't care for the string--would probably give it a hair cut.... For a $700 budget, you've got a LOT to chose from.

Maybe you should determine what size, style (i.e. shoulder vs. hand, outer pockets vs. no pockets, etc.) you want to narrow down your choices.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice