Stuck... What should I get?

OnMyWay

ObSeSsEd w/LV
Nov 29, 2009
Okay, so I am greatly confused when it comes to my next bag. Im torn between
1. Neverfull PM or MM~plenty of room, shoulder straps/no zipper
2. Speedy 30~plenty of room, has zipper/no shoulder straps
3. Monty Pm~plenty of room, has zipper, has shoulder straps/?

I hope you all will help me, as I can never make up my mind on things like this, my hubby always helps me, but this will be my first and last Brand New bag for a while.

For reference, I am 5' 3" and about 118 lbs.. heres a pic of me for a little extra help

Attachments

• DSC02508 - Copy.JPG
    DSC02508 - Copy.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 138
I think it totally depends on what style of bag you like to carry. If you like to carry a shoulder bag I would get the NF MM (I think the pm is way to small), if you like hand carried bags I would get the Speedy 30. The nice thing about the Monty is that it can be worn over the shoulder, but gives you the look of the speedy. If you like the look of the speedy the best, but want a shoulder bag, I would go for the Monty PM. Sorry if this is confusing, hope it helps though! Good luck with your decision!

I think it totally depends on what style of bag you like to carry. If you like to carry a shoulder bag I would get the NF MM (I think the pm is way to small), if you like hand carried bags I would get the Speedy 30. The nice thing about the Monty is that it can be worn over the shoulder, but gives you the look of the speedy. If you like the look of the speedy the best, but want a shoulder bag, I would go for the Monty PM. Sorry if this is confusing, hope it helps though! Good luck with your decision!

I like having the option of carrying a bag as a handheld or shoulder bag, I mostly carry handhelds, but I kind of want a shoulder bag now, like I said, this is the last bag bag I will be buying for quite a while so, I need to pick one that is going to be more practical for the unknown amount of time. O yeah, I dont have any kids, and dont plan on it anytime soon, so no need to give advice on mommy bags.
Man I am so weird, cant even pick a bag out by myself.

Oh my ...luv your jeans by the way!....my choice would be the speedy 30 (i love hand held bags) but if you're looking for a zipper, strap, and size do the Monty...

Okay, so I am greatly confused when it comes to my next bag. Im torn between
1. Neverfull PM or MM~plenty of room, shoulder straps/no zipper
2. Speedy 30~plenty of room, has zipper/no shoulder straps
3. Monty Pm~plenty of room, has zipper, has shoulder straps/?

I hope you all will help me, as I can never make up my mind on things like this, my hubby always helps me, but this will be my first and last Brand New bag for a while.

For reference, I am 5' 3" and about 118 lbs.. heres a pic of me for a little extra help

I would say the Monty. I have the GM and sometimes I carry it in the crook of my arm as well as on the shoulder, it can be difficult to get onto the shoulder if you are wearing a thick coat, but otherwise it's fine, I'm sure the PM can be carried handheld too.

I like having the option of carrying a bag as a handheld or shoulder bag, I mostly carry handhelds, but I kind of want a shoulder bag now, like I said, this is the last bag bag I will be buying for quite a while so, I need to pick one that is going to be more practical for the unknown amount of time. O yeah, I dont have any kids, and dont plan on it anytime soon, so no need to give advice on mommy bags.
Man I am so weird, cant even pick a bag out by myself.

sounds like you need a palermo pm...:biggrin:

unfortunately they are all great choices and i own some version of all i them. i personally think the monty pm would be great. its a little more sleek than the speedy and you still have the option of the zipper.