Stuck in a rut!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, I need some of your help!!!

I got my first speedy a week ago, it is the Damier Ebony 30! I absolutely love it and cannot believe that it's mine :nuts: HOWEVER now I am looking for another one to add to my collection. I've decided to go for the Neverfull style of LV! The only thing is, I can't choose between the classic mono or the damier ebony! HAHA! I considered the LV mono neverfull because I don't have one in that style yet.... It'd look great for this coming Summer. :smile: However, I also love the Damier.... For those who own Neverfulls, PLEASE TELL ME THE PROS AND CONS! As well as what you all think would be a great second purchase. :smile: Thankkkkkkks all!

2. I actually do prefer the damier neverfull but since you already have a damier bag, I would probably go for mono. I don't know. It's a really hard decision.

Congrats on your Damier Speedy 30. It's a great bag.

3. What about the roses neverfull I love the pink interior and it would be different than your speedy, if you don't like that one then I say go for the Monogram one so you have a variety in your collection jmho!

4. I love my nevermull MM in damier, it's a great every day bag and I love being able to have it cinched in. I chose not to get monogram because a lot of fakes, but I still love my monogram bags and carry them proudly. It does get heavy when a lot of stuff is in it and it only has on pocket on the interior but seriously it's neverfull!

5. I am in the same situation as you trying to choose a nf but,I think that im starting to lean more towards the damier.

6. I agree! I'd go with a mono so you have 2 different patterns! What about the mono roses NF?

Good Luck deciding!

7. Go for the classic Mono Neverfull MM. I love mine!

8. I love them both equally seriously lol: I used to have the Mono MM, sold it, bought the Damier MM about a month ago, have been using it everyday and loving it. And now I wonder why I sold my Mono one and when I see Mono ones out and about (which is all the time) I long for one...sigh!

Sorry I'm no help:P They're both amazing, so you can't go wrong with either!

9. How about the Roses Neverfull MM or Graffiti Neverfull GM?

10. Get the Mono NF, I love mine!!!

11. Hey all! Thanks for the replies!

So, I was considering the Roses NF but I guess the LV beginner in me never thought of purchasing that one... I LOVE the Speedy version though! Absolutely gorgeous!

I think I'll go for the MONO! :smile: I need to purchase my Mom a birthday present so I'm leaning towards purchasing her a speedy in classic Mono! SO NEXT MONTH IS GOING TO BE HECTIC! Thanks everyone :smile:))))

12. I would say mono because of its neutral lining as you stated it would be a great summer bag! The damier has that goegeous red lining, but in the summer I tend to wear colors that really the red would not coordinate well with, so I would get the mono! Congratulations on your damier ebene speedy 30, that is the very bag I am currently carrying this week, you will love it more each day! I think you have caught the LV bug!

13. I prefer the damier NF but I am in love with the roses NF - and it isn't that common here in BC... I will be adding the roses to my collection for the reason mentioned above -not common around here - but also I am in love with the pink lining and I love the burst of colour on the brown mono...

14. I have the mono neverfull and LOVE IT. I personally dont like the Damier in the neverfull

15. I LOVE my Damier Neverfull. It is such a great everyday bag