Stuck between 2 wallets, help!

depends if you have a coins bag or not i guess?
cuz i dun wanna put too many coins in the grey one and end up i cant zip it up ;)

but the pink one looks really good =) !!

I vote for the pink one! The gray is nice but looks like all of the other zippy wallets out there. Pink is different, looks beautiful and probably fits a bit more.

i love the pink one!! I think that it looks much more special and elegant than the grey one, though the gray is probably more practical.

But the pink is sooo pretty...now i want one!! :P

I vote for the pink! I need a new wallet soon and that one is very likely going to be in my bag SOON. :biggrin:

I was torn between these 2 too but finally decided on the pink. Its not as practical but just too cute to resist!

^ snapcrackle I agree. Perhaps if the grey one was in this pink color I would def get that one, because I was also looking at an LV zippy wallet. But I think this pink color will match just about any bag and it looks very feminine and different. I just don't know if I want to shell out the 510! I wish NAP let you know on the website how many are in stock. For example, if there were only 2 in stock then i'd get it right away! I always wait until the last minute to buy something and then it's gone. And then when it's gone...i REALLY want it! LOL. i need to just bite the bullet and order it.
I like the pink one, but I like the grey one's price...lol.

i would say dont think too much about the price - compare to 2 and see which one suits your needs.

between the 2 colours the pink is definitely happier and more femminie. plus the style is not common.

it seems like you're leaning towards pink so go with your heart!