Stuck between 2 wallets, help!

cammycc

Dec 15, 2009
Vancouver
depends if you have a coins bag or not i guess?
cuz i dun wanna put too many coins in the grey one and end up i cant zip it up ;)

but the pink one looks really good =) !!

crazybagmo

Apr 23, 2008
I vote for the pink one! The gray is nice but looks like all of the other zippy wallets out there. Pink is different, looks beautiful and probably fits a bit more.

Aug 31, 2009
i love the pink one!! I think that it looks much more special and elegant than the grey one, though the gray is probably more practical.

But the pink is sooo pretty...now i want one!! :P

snapcrackle

Jan 15, 2010
I vote for the pink! I need a new wallet soon and that one is very likely going to be in my bag SOON. :biggrin:

I was torn between these 2 too but finally decided on the pink. Its not as practical but just too cute to resist!

nordia5

<3
Apr 11, 2008
^ snapcrackle I agree. Perhaps if the grey one was in this pink color I would def get that one, because I was also looking at an LV zippy wallet. But I think this pink color will match just about any bag and it looks very feminine and different. I just don't know if I want to shell out the 510! I wish NAP let you know on the website how many are in stock. For example, if there were only 2 in stock then i'd get it right away! I always wait until the last minute to buy something and then it's gone. And then when it's gone...i REALLY want it! LOL. i need to just bite the bullet and order it.
I like the pink one, but I like the grey one's price...lol.

Mallhaciel

O.G.
Jan 28, 2007
Sydney
i would say dont think too much about the price - compare to 2 and see which one suits your needs.

between the 2 colours the pink is definitely happier and more femminie. plus the style is not common.

it seems like you're leaning towards pink so go with your heart!

Purseonable

Jul 1, 2008
I prefer the zip around- that's the kind of style I use too. I find it keeps everything neat and if it won't zip up it forces me to clean out my wallet and get rid of old receipts.