Stucco OR Indigo Blu Medium Intrecciato Nappa Veneta

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi

I am contemplating to get my 1st BV but need opinions on the color selection to make the purchase decision.

I like stucco color but afraid high maintenance requirement since it is a light colored bag. Next option is indigo Blu but most of my bag collection are in dark color. I m torn between the 2 colors. Pls help and give feedbacks. TIA.

2. I just bought myself an indigo bag (and have actually bought another and I'll decide between the two) and I really like the color. I don't think it is a dark color at all. I'd use Indigo as a year round color.

3. I would go to Indigo before I go to Stucco due to the lightness of Stucco color.

4. Thank you both for your inputs. I will head down to the boutique to try the bag in both colours again. Wish me luck!

5. Indigo is a beautiful blue.

6. Indigo. Great blue!

7. Have you chosen yet? I have a Veneta in Aurora (an older creamy white color) and while I love it, the soil is unavoidable and cannot be cleaned off. I would go with Indigo if you like that color as much as Stucco. Otherwise take the light color and just accept that it will show some wear faster.

8. No. i have not decided the color. Your feedback is very much appreciated. I shld be going for the dark color Veneta.