Stuart Weitzman OTK Boots: Help!

Emily1830

O.G.
Jul 26, 2013
I’m eyeing a pair of Stuart Weitzman OTK boots in suede. I haven’t been able to see them in person but I could buy them online (final sale, no returns). I’m 5’4”, size 0-2, around 110 lbs. Would they fit me without an issue? Does the suede stretch to accommodate different calf sizes? I’m not sure if I should get them at a discounted price without the possibility of returning them. Advice?

I have very thin legs and they fit me better than any other boots, I size down 1/2 size.
I have 4-5 pairs and my newest ones are the Kirsties in brown, and they fit like the others except the thigh is a little bigger. I'll likely have them altered a bit. They do give a little, but if you carry weight in your legs they may be a little difficult to pull on/off easily.

I’m eyeing a pair of Stuart Weitzman OTK boots in suede. I haven’t been able to see them in person but I could buy them online (final sale, no returns). I’m 5’4”, size 0-2, around 110 lbs. Would they fit me without an issue? Does the suede stretch to accommodate different calf sizes? I’m not sure if I should get them at a discounted price without the possibility of returning them. Advice?
The OTK highland boots are my ABSOLUTE favorite boot. I am about your size but have super muscular and thigh calves. I can barely find any boots that I can wear. These are perfect. They stretch easily to accommodate thicker calves but don't slip down on thinner legs. I have them in black and charcoal and will be getting at least one more color.

Thanks ladies! I have thin-ish legs but I want to wear them over jeans, so hoping they fit right. It’s a bit of a gamble to get them so I’m hoping they are as amazing as everyone says.

I had the 50/50s and sold them years ago!
I regretted selling them that I purchased them again over a year ago, but on sale to soften the blow for repurchasing. Lol I’m short and still love these boots on me. I wear them with skirts and leggings.

I have the Keenland, which I think is like Highland but shorter shaft (has that same medium heel, ties, goes to mid knee on me). How it fits your actual foot is probably the most important, I had to size up as the style I got runs narrow (and I have fairly narrow feet, many shoes are wide on me), usually I wear a 10, I bought these in 11, sometimes I do need 11 in a closed shoe though so might be true to size? They are much easier to put on if you wear socks, I'm glad I got the bigger size so I can wear fuzzy socks. I consider myself thin, like a size 2-4 at 5'7" and thin to average legs, the shaft is not tight on me, I can easily wear skinny jeans under but they aren't too loose to go bare legs with a skirt too. The ties help them stay up. If you wear a smaller shoe size the shaft will likely be much smaller though as typically this is proportional.

Reactions: Emily1830
Hey, hands down yes! The SW OTK boots are the best, and you won't regret buying them, especially if the price is less than normal retail! I am 5'1 and they fit perfectly well. I even have 2 pairs, one with high heels and one flat. Everyone compliments me on those boots. Definitely yes, get them!

I love my Highlands. I have 2 new pairs of Kirstie’s and the shaft, especially top of thigh are cut roomier which is don’t love. I may see if I can get them taken in after the season.

I bought lowlands and I want to love them but I have a hard time keeping them up. The ankle is a little baggy and I wish I would’ve sized down but I made a boot bra after watching some videos on YouTube and unfortunately had to glue some Velcro inside the rim of the boot. Needless to say it didn’t work and idk what else to do. I don’t have thin legs. I’m 5’5 150lbs. Idk what else to do. If anyone has any tips on how they keep them up I’d really appreciate it.

I don't mind a little sag/slouch actually, slouchy boots are in :biggrin: Tying it a little tighter helps them stay up, I do just kind of yank them up every once in awhile too. Mine are the knee high not OTK version, maybe they don't shift as much since knee movement isn't as much an issue. Sag or not, I get so many compliments every time I wear these boots, and they are comfortable for a 4 inch heel that isn't super thick/blocky.

Reactions: MrsJLin