Stuart Weitzman open-toed pumps and Sigerson Morrison flats

1. What do you guys think of these two pairs of shoes

[​IMG]
    Stuart Weitzman

[​IMG]
    Sigerson Morrison

I tried both of them on at Nordstrom's this evening, and they are on hold for me. I think I like both of them, but they are both patent leather and I'm not sure I really want two pairs of patent leather shoes. They are very different, so it makes the decision more difficult.

Thanks! :flowers:

2. I like the flats better-something about the toe opening on the pumps doesn't strike me as right. The flats arevery cute IMO.

3. ^^ I agree--prefer the flats

4. Stuart Weitzman pumps.
    I biased because I live in heels. =) I am a 5 footer with flat feet, I cannot wear flats.

5. ^ I agree with bag.lover, I love those Stuart Weitzman pumps! I think they make a person look sexier! LOL!!!!!!!!! bag.lover, you are so right, I am short too just like you, and believe I can't wear flats! I look sooooo short, it's sad.

6. Sorry, these pumps don't do it for me, but I :heart: Stuart Weitzman (especially this season).

The flats are adorable. I hope you are able to get a good fit with them.

7. I'm too short for flats too but those are cute. I usually love SW but those pumps are just okay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice