Stuart Weitzman on Neiman Marcus

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
Hi guys, do any of you have experience buying Stuart Weitzman on NM's site? I'm typically a US 9, usually go for EU size 40 for Louboutins, etc., but given SW is US-based, do I go for 40B/10B still for SW shoes or do I go for 39B/9B? There's a pair that I love that's now only available in size 40B/10B but not sure if it'll fit me given I'm a true US 9...seems like a no-brainer question but I'm really confused.

Apologize if this is in the wrong place, haven't been back to TPF in too long! :P And thanks in advance for any help!

Feb 11, 2006
Hi guys, do any of you have experience buying Stuart Weitzman on NM's site? I'm typically a US 9, usually go for EU size 40 for Louboutins, etc., but given SW is US-based, do I go for 40B/10B still for SW shoes or do I go for 39B/9B? There's a pair that I love that's now only available in size 40B/10B but not sure if it'll fit me given I'm a true US 9...seems like a no-brainer question but I'm really confused.

Apologize if this is in the wrong place, haven't been back to TPF in too long! :P And thanks in advance for any help!
I had the same question. I'm a true 9 in SW and order a 39 thru NM (I found this out after buying the wrong size and having to do an exchange ;) )

hope this helps!

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
I had the same question. I'm a true 9 in SW and order a 39 thru NM (I found this out after buying the wrong size and having to do an exchange ;) )

hope this helps!
Ah, yes, thank you! That's exactly what I needed to hear. Now I know! Too bad on the shoes though, I've been hunting them everywhere and no one has a 9! Thanks again!