Stuart Weitzman lowland

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know where I can buy Stuart Weitzman lowland in black on discount? I don't want to buy pre-owned!! I live in Florida so I have been to Saks, Bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus but they are full price everywhere... I know that SW have a store in Sawgrass Mills (the outlet) and if anyone have been there recently do you know if they are on discount there?

LOWLAND_BLASUE_12.jpg

2. You're in the Balenciaga thread :smile:

3. Oh no! Can I change it? Yes, i'm new here:-s

4. I wouldn't worry about it, I've never been able to totally delete anything...just go back and look for your proper forum and good luck finding what you're looking for! :smile:

missnathalie and New Obsessions like this.
  5. OP don't listen to muchstuff! Stay in this forum and look around. You may forget all about Stuart Weitzman! :yes:

6. Wow, a tad rude. Just trying to help her find what she was looking for.

7. Totally not meant that way! Since she came to the wrong forum (which is my favorite), I was joking for her to stay. I even liked your comment before I wrote mine because you were helpful.

8. Ahhh, sorry that's where emojis are helpful, my bad :hugs:

New Obsessions likes this.
  9. Welcome! I'll move it to the Glass Slipper for you ;)

New Obsessions and muchstuff like this.
  10. Awww...thank you! I felt bad when I thought I made you feel bad! :hugs:

Now that we all got moved over to the right forum you know we are confuse new readers! :lol:

11. It's all good...good luck on your quest!:drinks:

New Obsessions likes this.
  12. @Swanky Mama Of Three I've never been in Glass Slipper forum before. Please come rescue me if I get lost!

Swanky likes this.
  13. I rarely see discounts on these boots, occasionally on Farfetch, but the best bet is store discounts on cardholder weekends etc eg Harrods often do 10% weekends (I'm in the UK, I'm sure there are similar events in US)

missnathalie likes this.
  14. 40% off at nordstrom and the stuartweitzman website! Sadly I don't think black is on sale. i think bloomingdales was doing a 25 percent off all SW boots this past weekend though

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice