Stuart Weitzman Lowland boots

meluvs2shop - ooh I like those actually, if they came just a little higher up the leg I'd be all over them, I like that they have the more elegant foot shape like the Lowlands have!

Soooo - I went for it! I bought the Lowlands in black. Full price. *BORRRRKKKKK* They arrived yesterday and upon trying them on I'm reminded just how lovely they are!!!

Oh that pricetag though. Even though I know I'll get my moneys worth from them I can't help but feel so guilty for spending so much on a pair of boots!! Oh how I've changed HAHA! :-/

Reactions: meluvs2shop and Ici
I did pay full price for my black suede ones. No regrets at all. Don't get something just because it's on sale, if you don't end up wearing them, it's money wasted (not saved). Congrats on getting the black, I really love mine.

Reactions: Leescah
I think almost all girls want to wear black color boots. My younger sister too facing same issue but I recommend her to wear cola brown, really its also look nice. I think for a change once you should try, definitely you loved it!

Reviving this thread as I have just ordered a pair of Lowlands in the Londra (taupe) colour and I love them, but am deciding between those and a pair of SW Jocey boots in Slate (dark grey) I've attached pictures. Which do you think would go with more outfits? Screenshot 2021-11-10 at 14.59.54.pngScreenshot 2021-11-10 at 15.00.00.png

Also, do you think I am able to wear the Lowlands in the evening? Either with jeans or a mini dress. I love the look of them casually, but wondering if slightly formal would also work. :love: