structured vs. soft

there's a place for each style in my wardrobe. i love slouchy soft unstructured bags like my balenciagas, but i think they are definitely for being casual. i love structured boxy bags for work and for formal occasions. for parties i like structured but not boxy shapes. the gucci bag is cute - if you would use a structured bag and need one, i think you should go for it!

I like every kind of bag!!! There is something I find special about each "kind" of bag, and I love each for different reasons. Slouchy is fun for more casual days and structured are better for more formal.

I agree. I love to have a variety of colours, textures, and shapes and feel that each type of bag has its own unique beauty. My bf doesn't like giant, structureless, "puddle" bags, though. He calls them "floppy tw*t" bags! :wtf: I think they can be gorgeous, though. Hmph! hehe

I'm more of a casual-type gal and seldom even look at structured bags. They seem more formal to me and wouldn't quite go with my cargo pants and funky tops. I rarely dress up and even prefer to dress down when possible. Funny that Shimmapuf should mention John Romain bags. Oh, yeh...I remember them. And if you didn't have Villager clothing too, you were just not cool!