Structured handbag for a slouchy handbag girl

cakegirl

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I was just looking over my bags and realized I have slouchy black, grey, cream, red, and am looking at a slouchy brown for fall. I really want to add something more structured to my collection, but I dont care for overly ladylike looks such as the Stam or Chanel flap. What would be a good compromise? The only thing I have seen as a possibility so far is the Mulberry Bayswater.

beeb

O.G.
May 29, 2008
NYC
What about Rebecca Minkoff? They're structured but not stuffy, in my opinion.

NamkhaDrolma

Off to the tower...
O.G.
Jun 12, 2007
I tend to favour the slouchy -- and simple/clean lined-- too, but was strangely attracted to Lockheart's collection for the fall. They're somewhere between slouch and structured, I think. I've gone and ordered a City Slicker Zahara which is almost a bowler shape. See what you think...www.lockheart.com

horsetrader

Jan 9, 2008
What about an Ignes Ormala? It is large enough to hold your laptop and is quite structured. It is kind of the same shape as a Bayswater, but the hardware is quite different. Ignes customer service is second to none as well. You can customise your bag for peanuts.

Jul 8, 2007
The Ormala is a great choice, especially in a soft leather.

Another choice is the Sofia in a patent if you like patent.

Yes, I am one of the crazed Ignes girls!

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
I love the Coach madeline... looks very classy to me! The Ignes bags look great (according to pics from this forum) too!

gypsumrose

Bella Enchanted
O.G.
Oct 4, 2007
IL
I second Rebecca Minkoff - check out the Morning After Bag. Different leathers give it different levels of structure.