Structured Bag suggestions?

Restore724

Hopeless 4 Handbags
Nov 4, 2008
After buying carly/zoe bags that all "slouch", I need a more structured bag next. I tried the gallery tote but the thin shoulder straps did not work for me.

Here are the bags I am considering:
  • 13571 Hampton Signature Madeline Tote MFF
  • 13732 Soho pleated tote MFF
  • 14120 Tribeca tote
Any other suggestions?

Attachments

• 13571.jpg
    13571.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 56
  • !BWvfPV!Bmk~$(KGrHgoH-EQEjlLlwfrpBKY3Td6(Cg~~_3.jpg
    !BWvfPV!Bmk~$(KGrHgoH-EQEjlLlwfrpBKY3Td6(Cg~~_3.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 14120_a9.jpg
    14120_a9.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 53
I have a large blue/brown sig Madeline that I got a few years ago. I just think that it is such a classic look and holds so much stuff. I used it as a bag for school b/c the back slot held a book and notebook perfectly. I'm not a big sig fan but love the structure of the bag so much that it was the only sig bag I kept when I started to favor all leather bags.

I use my Madeline when I need a structured bag. It has lots of sections/pockets for organization, stands straight up, etc.

I'm a hobo lover myself, but there are times when one needs a structured bag.

hmmm I like my lindsay and peyton for structure. but in all the bags I end of needing a purseket. I like all my bags to always stand straight up. even lindsay got a bit smooshy after a while. soo it has a med purseket in it. And having a closed top is a must for me. I have a LV with an open top drives me nuts when im driving and she falls over everything spills out.