Struck out again!

BacardiGirl

FitMama Runs (and Shops!)
Aug 7, 2007
I called my local LV to check to see if they have the Trevi PM and no go...sold out. In fact, its pretty much sold out everywhere. I don't really feel like trying to hunt it down all over the country, so I am looking for an alternative.
The other day my heart was set on a Tivoli GM, but after seeing it in RL, I am thinking its too big for me and what I carry (I need a medium sized bag for wallet, makeup, agenda, cell phone, etc) Tivoli PM is sold out of my local store and I am looking for more of a shoulder bag anyway...

So...now I am in a mini dilemma on what to move on to, since my first two choices have tanked. Hampstead MM looks cute, but kind of boring and I would prefer a zip or snap top to keep it shut. Popincourt Haut is cute but again, kind of plain. I love love the Manhattan PM, but its a handheld. BH and VH are too big.

Should I just go all out and get the too-big Tivoli since its hot...or splurge on the Manhattan (giving up a shoulder bag)...or what else? Honestly, the only thing I am craving is a mini lin speedy in ebene and hehe, its a handheld. Hmmm...I hate decision making! LOL

Hi,

I am with you on the manhattan pm. I've had mine for a year and it is the best bag I have ever had.

I love it's kind of funky chunky appearance. It looks so much better now it has developed a patina.

It not only looks georgeous but works so well and holds so much. It's outside pockets hold keys and cell phone and work so well.

I have been buying designer bags for years, have spent much more but this is my absolute favourite.

I am a bit biased, but go Manhattan pm

Hope this helpes.

Baggers

Well both the Trevi PM and Manhattan PM are really cute. I have the Manhattan PM and would usually be biased, but somehow the Trevi PM screams out to me more. So especially since you want it so much, I think you should get the Trevi PM.

LOL me too...I hate waiting when I want something immediately....also, I figure, I could prolly buy a Trevi PM later on in a couple months when the newness wears down and more are available. (and its kinda spendy, so by then I can save up for it)

I really like the mini lin in ebene, but aside from the Speedy, I never hear anyone talk about it...anyone have the Bolognue? (mispell)