Struck gold last week at Dillard's awesome handbag sale!

Feb 29, 2008
Hey everyone,

I thought I'd share my guilty splurge with you! I wanted to buy a new Coach bag, and went to the nearest Coach retailer to my home, in the Dillard's department store. I found that the new lady at the counter was someone I knew! She told me I should wait and come back in a couple days because they were having an additional 30% off on sale items that were already 30% off! I took her advice, and rushed over on a Tuesday to find amazing prices.....as I tried to decide between my favorite 4 bags, I finally decided to take full advantage of the sale, and I bought all 4...yikes! I managed to buy a black Madison Claire bag, another Madison Claire bag in the tan color with dark brown leather accents, a silver poppy glam tote for summer, and a dark brown Poppy book tote (I believe)...all for just over $600...that's an average price of about $150 per bag. I am just thrilled with my finds! I'll post pics soon! :yahoo:

Is that sale still going on? I always miss the good sales..grrrr lol.

Good job sounds like you have some awesome...new purses!!! Congrats..would love to see pics...and enjoy!!! :smile:

Great deals! I am jealous of the good deals some of you are getting on Claire. I didn't pay full price, but I didn't get that good of a deal on my leather Claire. Congrats on your great deals!