Struck gold last week at Dillard's awesome handbag sale!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone,

I thought I'd share my guilty splurge with you! I wanted to buy a new Coach bag, and went to the nearest Coach retailer to my home, in the Dillard's department store. I found that the new lady at the counter was someone I knew! She told me I should wait and come back in a couple days because they were having an additional 30% off on sale items that were already 30% off! I took her advice, and rushed over on a Tuesday to find amazing prices.....as I tried to decide between my favorite 4 bags, I finally decided to take full advantage of the sale, and I bought all 4...yikes! I managed to buy a black Madison Claire bag, another Madison Claire bag in the tan color with dark brown leather accents, a silver poppy glam tote for summer, and a dark brown Poppy book tote (I believe)...all for just over $600...that's an average price of about $150 per bag. I am just thrilled with my finds! I'll post pics soon! :yahoo:

2. Awesome!

3. Is that sale still going on? I always miss the good sales..grrrr lol.

Good job sounds like you have some awesome...new purses!!! Congrats..would love to see pics...and enjoy!!! :smile:

4. I haven't been to Dillard's in so many years...when they had a deal, it was a good one!

I look forward to seeing your pics :smile:

5. Bag twins on the Black Claire, and I got mine at Dillard's too, paid $175 so I was thrilled!

Can't wait to see pics of all of your gorgeous bags!!!

6. wohooooo!!
    definitely waiting for pics!
    and while u're at it, don't forget the modelling shots too!!
    we're sucker for them!:biggrin:

7. Wooohooo!!!!!

8. Awesome! Can't wait for the pics

9. Wow sounds like a gorgeous haul! I can't wait to see the pics!

10. Yay! You got some great stuff! Congrats!!

11. Wow, now thats a haul, congrat's to you and enjoy those bags...PS.. I have to say the Glam totes are so nice....;)

12. Awesome scores! Can't wait to see pics!

13. Great deals! I am jealous of the good deals some of you are getting on Claire. I didn't pay full price, but I didn't get that good of a deal on my leather Claire. Congrats on your great deals!

14. Can't wait to see the pics!!

15. I can't wait to see pics!! There are no Dillard's anywhere near me!