Strong Perfume Smell on My BN Paddy

Got Nordstrom to agree to match the bluefly price of $1283. :yahoo:YEAH--over $700 savings on the bag of my dreams. Now I just need to get the smell out :sick: --wish me luck!!

:yahoo: Congrats green_eggs! Such a great price! You've been wanting this bag forever!!! Well, it felt like it anyway. :P Always asking in the authenticate thread! Well, at least you know this authentic! With the $700 saving you can get a new lock too!

You should follow HM's advice! She did miracles with her grenat paddy! :yes:

Thats fabulous:yes: even better deal than you expected I'm sure. Always nice when you can save money( for another bag, of course). They gave you a really good deal, congrats glad it worked out!!!

green_eggs! You never did say if the Bluefly purse was real or not - LOL!
I will answer for green_eggs! It's REAL:smile::smile::yahoo: I am telling you girls, Bluefly is not deliberately selling fakes!:rolleyes: I have now bought three paddys from them: two of the large zippys and one medium paddy, and they are GORGEOUS! I am convinced that the fakes got in there totally accidentally, and that their quality control has figured out how to eliminate them. They have that tag on the handle that you don't remove until you're SURE you're keeping it! That way a scammer cannot return a fake to them! I am SO happy for you, green_eggs! Your whiskey US Shopper is TDF, and luckily you found the black as well, which will be perfect in no time! :wlae: Plus, you got them both at a great discount!!! ;) I am very proud of you girl!!! Enjoy:yes:

I will answer for green_eggs! It's REAL:smile::smile::yahoo: I am telling you girls, Bluefly is not deliberately selling fakes!:rolleyes: I have now bought three paddys from them: two of the large zippys and one medium paddy, and they are GORGEOUS! I am convinced that the fakes got in there totally accidentally, and that their quality control has figured out how to eliminate them. They have that tag on the handle that you don't remove until you're SURE you're keeping it! That way a scammer cannot return a fake to them! I am SO happy for you, green_eggs! Your whiskey US Shopper is TDF, and luckily you found the black as well, which will be perfect in no time! :wlae: Plus, you got them both at a great discount!!! ;) I am very proud of you girl!!! Enjoy:yes:

Sorry I missed this one. Yes it is real!!
PS I found mousse and chocolate too :nuts: