Stroller and Sully

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
    I need to be able to hang my Sully to my Bugaboo and thanks to the Pochette thread I found this chain :smile: I just cut it in half and attached it to the handle.

But I'll remove the chains when I won't need to hang it to the Bugaboo.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396121481.155604.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396121431.272773.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396121451.076006.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396121466.227350.jpg

2. What a great idea!!!!! Sully is such a great bag!

Interesting, my first bag was speedy 35 DE (pre-loved) and my second was Sully!!!

3. Thanks! :smile:

Hihi, my first bag was also a preloved speedy 35 but in monogram :biggrin:

4. We three have great taste! :lol:

5. great idea!!👍

6. +1

7. Excellent idea

8. Thanks everybody :smile: I am though a bit worried about scratching the hardware and I'll try to do something about it. I have some textile tape that I'll try to attach somewhere...

9. Well, heres an idea, and I know you already bought / have the chain, but some cute thick ribbons or scarves would do the same job without fear of scratching the hardware on your Sully....just an idea :smile::smile::smile:

10. Oh that's a great idea too!! Thanks! :smile: Definitely something to try! :smile:

11. Why not just get a "mommy hook" ? They're made to hang a purse on your bugaboo ;)

12. #12 Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2014

I don't like the look of the mommy hook, they look so clumsy? And I would need 2 since I don't want to hang it in the leather strap. But thanks anyway :smile:

13. There are smaller plastic mommy hooks that would work if you don't like the large metal mommy hooks.

14. intresting idea

15. What a clever idea! Thanks for sharing!