Stroke Me club!

bellapsyd

<3
O.G.
Jan 5, 2008
hee hee, ok So I don't have one YET- but I figured now that BE has it's own forum we should have clubs like the others!:graucho: PLUS- I :heart: staring at the stroke me's as I'm saving away for mine....

Post away!! (pretty please!)

I love my Choco Matte Stroke Me -- this is the "old" choco leather, that's very dusty looking. Just love love love it. I use it for travel and it makes me super chic!

My first BE is/was the SMM in Chocolate. I love it, love it, love it! So much, that I am placing an order today for the SM Tan. Sad it is being discontinued because would have loved it in Purple Crash!

Ladies -- order up your Stroke Me's NOW because they are leaving the lineup! Or...we may start to see Stroke Me's in the secondary market...
Be warned!
I just ordered the SM Tan, I now will have the SMM Chocolate and SM in Tan. I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the push and warning. I would have died if I could not get this bag and color!

Jackie just emailed me and told me I just took the last SM in Tan. I agree with Tropicalgal, if you are thinking of getting one, do it fast--because they are going!

I am just so SOOOOOOOO Happy I got it!

I have a medium in purple and am waiting for a medium in fuschia, a large in tan, and a large in apple. I got the Tan and Apple through Stitch, so I won't have them till June, but thats cool cause I won't have the money till then anyway.

I have a glossy tan medium and a large matte aqua and I adore them both. The one color that I sadly will miss out on is the fuchsia. I would *love* a fuchsia BE bag, especially a SM.