Stroke Me club!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hee hee, ok So I don't have one YET- but I figured now that BE has it's own forum we should have clubs like the others!:graucho: PLUS- I :heart: staring at the stroke me's as I'm saving away for mine....

Post away!! (pretty please!)

2. I love my Choco Matte Stroke Me -- this is the "old" choco leather, that's very dusty looking. Just love love love it. I use it for travel and it makes me super chic!

3. My first BE is/was the SMM in Chocolate. I love it, love it, love it! So much, that I am placing an order today for the SM Tan. Sad it is being discontinued because would have loved it in Purple Crash!

4. Ladies -- order up your Stroke Me's NOW because they are leaving the lineup! Or...we may start to see Stroke Me's in the secondary market...
    Be warned!

5. I just ordered the SM Tan, I now will have the SMM Chocolate and SM in Tan. I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the push and warning. I would have died if I could not get this bag and color!

6. oh no! I don't if I have enough for one yet! Actually, since I am LOVING the aqua, maybe I will wait until they show up on the bay...

7. Can't wait till I get my fuschia. Ashley said they were shipping this week! :smile: It seems like a nice casual bag with a bit of punch because of the color.

8. Jackie just emailed me and told me I just took the last SM in Tan. I agree with Tropicalgal, if you are thinking of getting one, do it fast--because they are going!

I am just so SOOOOOOOO Happy I got it!

9. I have a medium in purple and am waiting for a medium in fuschia, a large in tan, and a large in apple. I got the Tan and Apple through Stitch, so I won't have them till June, but thats cool cause I won't have the money till then anyway.

10. I have a glossy tan medium and a large matte aqua and I adore them both. The one color that I sadly will miss out on is the fuchsia. I would *love* a fuchsia BE bag, especially a SM.

11. I have a chocolate medium. I just adore this bag!

12. I have a SMM in purple, fuchsia (comin soon!!), and a large wine SM. I love this bag so much, and it is soooo comfy as well. So sad to see it discontinued :sad:

13. I'm getting a purple medium, but i'm always on the hunt for a large SM in petrol!

14. Im also awaiting a purple medium...was mailed today!