Striping Zip Bowler?

It was under Handsbags and Purses...something like which bag is this one..or name this bag..I love the Chili color! But in the other thread it was the black one I think with the gray stripes (sorry I don't know the name)??

Black - chocolate striping
Chili - taupe striping
Dark Brown - light tan striping
Chestnut - black striping

^ I meant to say that ZB is still available in all the colors at MJ boutiques, they sold out of all the colors but Chestnut for Hudson. I believe some non-MJ stores still have Hudson, they just don't carry ZB (except for Bloomies).

Do you have a preference of where to get it this time? =)

not really. I really like the carmen electra bowler from a few pages ago. I like big bags. I didn't even get to tell you about me having to return my Trish for repairs.

not really. I really like the carmen electra bowler from a few pages ago. I like big bags. I didn't even get to tell you about me having to return my Trish for repairs.

Really? I'm sorry to hear about Trish, how long will it take for you to get it back?

CE's Bowler is sold out at the MJ boutiques since it was one of the runway bags, I saw it at Barney's in BH on Saturday though. If you like big bags, this is a better choice since ZB is small.

Really? I'm sorry to hear about Trish, how long will it take for you to get it back?

CE's Bowler is sold out at the MJ boutiques since it was one of the runway bags, I saw it at Barney's in BH on Saturday though. If you like big bags, this is a better choice since ZB is small.

I don't know. My SA said she would put a rush on it. I was going to take it in today, but I'm having someone come give me an estimate on my wall unit today so I need to clean up. I think I'll just take it in on Saturday morning.

I've just been loving that Chestnut color.

I have zip bowler in Black, but haven't used it yet.

How is the zip bowler lengthwise? I believe its about 12.5 inches in length. Is it kind of big, bulky (when you carry it)?

Yes, it's 12.5" in length.
ZB (12.5"W x 8"H" x 6"D)
Mutipocket (9.5 x 9 x 5")
Blake (13 x 9 x 6")

I don't think it's bulky when it's used as a hand-held bag, it can be kind of thick when I put it on my shoulder. I am very petite (0P).