Stripdown~Belle de Jour combo

shoegal27

sunglass addict
Sep 9, 2007
Fabulous. I always had the Nars lipstick but with the combo of the Mac liner in stripdown.. wow.. so nice.. Just wanted to share. Thats on my lips today! With a smidge Mac lipglass, so pretty.

MMMM LOVE stripdown! I was lucky enough to grab the last one for 8 bucks at my local cco. Dunno I may have to try belle de jour, I am always weary of it since I have NC45 (brown) skin.

^ I'm NC 45 too and wonder how Belle de Jour willl look on me? I'm always searching for the perfect nude. hmm... I think I'll go to Sephora this week and test it out.

Here is a nice photo of this combo of lipstick and liner:
kim-kardashian-teen-vogue-young-hollywood-party-Vu5qmt.jpg

yup ur right.. but I thought it was the other way around since that way the liner and lipstick would be in the same hue. OH WELL! Here is where she talks about her lipstick:

STEP 10: The final touch is putting on lipstick! I usually use M.A.C. Lipliner called Stripdown (I use it very lightly) and a lipstick called Angel and put Nars Turkish Delight lipgloss on top. Or for my very nude matte lip I wear Nars Belle De Jour and I line my lips first with M.A.C. Subculture lipliner.

subculture liner huh? interesting.

Thanks to KK i have been introduced to NARS lipglosses, and blushes (from the girls here on TPF) now, i think im slightly addicted to NARS cosmetics. lol

but so expensive. Might find relief at a MAC counter.

OMG OMG OMG..... i love NARS so much!!! always wonder whether belle de jour would be too pasty for me (am NW20), but it seems to be ok from the KK pics. wish me luck!!! *run to the nearest sephora*