Strike a Pose - *Post Dress Up Pictures Here*

Wild Orchid

Feb 23, 2007
Okay, I'm a horrible mommy because I dress my doggies and kitties up! Well, I normally just dress up my oldest Jack Russell terrier but DH bought some things to torture our cats with today too. I'll post more pics along the way, but thought it would be fun if anyone wanted to also post dress up pics of their babies as well. Here are some of mine.

Princess Peanut!
IMG_2204.jpg

And now for a little more casual look!

IMG_2206.jpg

Kiara!!! When did you turn into an elephant??

IMG_2207.jpg

Yeah, don't think I made friends with my kitty! Actually, it was DH's idea. LoL.

Don't start me about dressing up cats... I make calendars with dressed up cats since 2004! These are just a few...

FroggyWrigley.jpg

Froggy Wrigley

HappyNewChickenYear.jpg

Happy New Chicken Year with Rocky

RockyUSA2.jpg

Happy Fourth of July with Rocky

star-osarusan.jpg

Happy Year of Monkey with Star

Oh, this is too cute! All your picures are adorable. I don't know how to post pictures so I'll try and get my DH to help me. I dress my dogs up in pink tutus sometimes!

I love this thread!! Maya has that same first pink dress, and I shall post a pic later!
and ...dressing up your cats is hilarious!! they look so cute though!!

You guys are great moms! I think they know that they look good, especially dogs. As for cats...some are great models, but most prefer to stay away from clothing... Here are few more...

French Prince Wrigley and Pricess Venus
PB250164.jpg

Santa Scarlet and Reindeer Rocky
SantaScarletReindeerRocky.jpg

Happy Wedding by Rocky and Venus
Wedding.jpg

Japanese Prince Chiclet and Pricess Tiramisu
JapanesePrincePrincess.jpg

Designer Kitty Star
P1010896.jpg

Some great photos here! I will have a look through my photos for some of my babies dressing up!

Tiramisu, did u make those outfits yourself or buy them? They are really nice!

spangle, no I didn't. These Catprin clothes are famous in Japan. Well, one is not hers...(Fourth of July one) A wonderful Japanese woman makes these and sells them. If you are ever in Japan, you can find few of her clothes on selected stores!