Strike a Pose - *Post Dress Up Pictures Here*

One of my Tinkerbell. It's like she's saying, "Just doing my job here, folks."

tinkertie.jpg

I have more somewhere, but for now I'll give you Pearl in her pillow cover couture. I was throwing the old pillow cover away, so I cut out holes and put it on my dog just for kicks. Sorry it's so blurry, but she was being hyper and I had to get a good shot quickly.

47b6d910b3127cce8b3a5298edc300000016102BZMmLNuzY-

I have a ton of costumes for them, I just never bother to take pics! But I have one of Eclair in her pumpkin hood (she has a full on pumpkin costume too, but she hates it, lol)

Attachments

• pumpkinheadEclair.jpg
    pumpkinheadEclair.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 43
You guys are great moms! I think they know that they look good, especially dogs. As for cats...some are great models, but most prefer to stay away from clothing... Here are few more...

French Prince Wrigley and Pricess Venus
PB250164.jpg

Santa Scarlet and Reindeer Rocky
SantaScarletReindeerRocky.jpg

Happy Wedding by Rocky and Venus
Wedding.jpg

Japanese Prince Chiclet and Pricess Tiramisu
JapanesePrincePrincess.jpg

Designer Kitty Star
P1010896.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!!! That first picture made me spit out my orange juice laughing. SO CUTE!!! I love this thread. I have to post some pics of Grey.

I'm a terrible mommy too!!! My kids actually love being dressed up. Enjoy!!

CIMG2019.jpg

CIMG1302.jpg

CIMG1520.jpg

CIMG1308.jpg

CIMG3066.jpg

CIMG2383WinCE.jpg

Your beagles are so cute. I have one too and adore him so much until he gets so fat:P so he has to be on diet. I live in another country now so i miss him so bad. Do they have big appetite or it is just my dog. It seems like there is no "full" in his dictionary.
Thanks for posting pics of your lovely kids but they make me miss my baby so much:sad: