Strike a Pose - Max & Callie

1. In response to Megs' request for pictures of our babies with our bags (Purse Blog), I'd like to introduce you all to Max & Callie:

max.jpg

callie.jpg

2. how cute! I love the second picture:love:. What brand is the white purse?:biggrin:

3. OHH! How cute! Lovely bags, too!

4. Lovely Furla and pup combo! Max & Callie are precious!

5. Cuties!!!

6. I love your pups!!! Terriers are mischievous but they're so adorable and such clowns. My first Jack Russell's best friend was a Westie. Those 2 were crazy together. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics!!

7. They are adorable!

8. Thanks Livin! Both bags are Furla. The white one is the Farrah (which I bought from another PFer). I chose it for the pic because Callie doesn't show up in pictures very well without the white background!

9. Thanks Serenity. I too love all terriers. They have such great personalities! These two are the best of friends - they've been together since they were pups and are rarely separated.

10. Great spot on the bags Mewlicious! I get lots of comments on those bags but usually people don't know them without asking. I should have known that the PFers would recognize them right away! :flowers:

11. Great pictures! And what cutie pies :heart:3 They make me want a Furla bag, lol!

12. Awwwh shucks :shame::shame: I think the Farrah is just TDF! You have lovlies with pooches and purses! :biggrin:

13. Awww! I am loving these pictures! :heart:

14. Just adorable!

15. Thanks for sharing! The bags are lovely and the dogs are SOOO ADORABLE!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice