Strictly Balenciaga

I carry only Balenciaga, I really don't like anything with a logo which has steered me away from the LV's and Gucci mono. I also don't think that the other bags are as "fun" as Balenciaga. It's been over a year now and I don't see it changing soon.

I wish you well,

Bridget

You know me LG, I converted from 11 Chloes to 6 Bals in record time!

I have 2 Choes left, 1 is on it's way out and I am considering moving the last one out.

Balenciaga just got it right!!

They are feminine and pretty, gorgeous array of colors, and a wide variety of totally functional styles. :wlae:

i would say half my collection is made up of balenciaga. and i have one bag of each from chloe, chanel, alexander mcqueen, chloe, gucci, LV, coach. everyday i find myself grabbing a balenciaga. but if i were wearing a suit, i'd go with one of my other bags. probably my novak or gucci. but most of the time i'm dressed casual enough i can use a bbag!

for awhile there i was in the process of downsizing my collection to fund bbag purchases, but there are some bags that i really love and which are completely timeless - i couldn't go through with selling a lot of them off, even to fund balenciaga! i think, at the end of the day, i love having choice and variation. but i think i'm in the minority here :biggrin:

I do! I carry my turquoise City to work with my suits! But I am a criminal defense attorney, so I have a little leeway. Since my bread & butter is litigation, I can get by with being a bit more flamboyant than most. Plus, my look revolves around fitted suits with killer shoes and a great bag. I would absolutely vomit if I had to dress exclusively corporate day in/day out. I hate to blend and fortunately it is best for my business if I stand out.

ps. Too funny on the damask story. I practice in an area that still does the black & white striped prisoner jumpers (as opposed to bright orange) and a damask Bbag would be eerily matchy to them!:smile:

lol!!!! i am sure you appreciate the damask story! it was hilarious! i am sure that if you saw me in the courtroom you would be like "wow..oh my..."!!! hehe! it's good to know about the turquoise! i was beginning to feel alittle depressed after the same colors...yeah....i think i am gonna have to get brave in the near future--i am just a peon little clerk though...i will definately get out the pinks in two years! yippeee! thanks for your imput!

I rotate between bbags and anna corinnas. To me, they represent that cool, slouchy, and hip style that I am after. If any other brand manages to embody those qualities that I look for, I would definitely add it to my bag collection.

I will never be able to stay strictly Bbag only:P
Although Bbags are slouchy and fun, IMO they still give off a fairly casual vibe. Maybe in darker colors like black or chocolate they can pass off in formal settings, but I would never carry a first for a formal evening. To me, Bbags are still pretty much restricted to day-only.

I just converted to Bal 2 months ago, but I still have an affection for Prada. I'm an attorney too (yay for Kates and micamynx!:smile:, and I have to wear relatively conservative suits. I tend to be more creative with my shoes, but I'm a little nervous to do it with bbags. I mostly carry a black Prada to court, but I will carry my bbags to the office when I know I don't have to be in court.

I think it's the tassels that make bbags so much more dramatic- I could see maybe carrying a dark colored GH bbag to court, because they don't have the sweeping tassels. But then again the GH is a little bling... I just bought a ring style bbag, and think that one will be a little more court appropriate!