Jimmy Choo Stretching a suede Jimmy Choo pump? Help me!

Hello there ladies and gents... I have a major issue. I purchased a super cute pair of Jimmy Choo pumps for $200 Bergdorf. Unfortunately, I got the wrong size!!! I would appreciate the shoe a half size larger but, I understand that realistically it may not stretch that far. Anybody have any advice? I don’t want to return or sell them.

Wear them as much as you can if you like so much. At first times it will be so uncomfortable but don't give up, with time they will stretch step by step. I'm always doing so with my beautiful but too small shoes.

try a shoe tree! (i think that's what they're called :shocked: )

lasted-tree-pair-2000.jpg

Hmm, this depends on weather the tightness is from the toe area or the length. Does the retailer offer a stretching service? If not I would personally suggest a pair (or two) or super thick socks, wearing them with the shoes and blow drying. I know it seems so ridiculous but it really does work! If it’s just the toe box that is right west one pair and fold the sock halfway to double it. That way you don’t stretch the length. This also makes new shoes more comfy! Careful though, suede really does stretch over time, wouldn’t want them to feel loose!