STRESSED!!! Thank God for Zoe!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so stressed at work today. We are being audited tomorrow and Friday, but the auditors are driving me nuts today looking for info for tomorrow, I'm so stressed.

But my new Zoe I purchased from Ebay arrived, and she is so beautiful. Whenever I feel like I am going to lose it, I take it out of the dust bag and model it for myself and smell the awesome leather and it totally calms me down - at least for a few minutes.

It's the parchment/gold Zoe, so beautiful, and the leather is ridiculously lucsious and amazing. I have the aubergine siggy Zoe with the leather on top and I love it, but the leather on top is hard. The parchment one is like butter.

It couldn't have gotten here at a better time. I'll post pics on the weekend after the auditors are out of my life!!

2. Congrats !! I love both of my Zoe's and Coach always makes me feel better too..♥

3. OH hope it goes well for you the next couple of days!!

Awwww...yes she is a beautiful Zoe alright...my platinum Zoe is like butter too!! :smile:
    Can't wait to see your pixes!!

4. Congrats!!!

I know the feeling - about auditors and Zoe's! I had a plantinum Zoe in my possession for about a day. After dealing with year-end at work, which included those pesky auditors, I found the bag on eBay for a great price. I ended up returning it to the seller because it was in pretty bad shape and was not as described. The hunt continues!

5. Congratulations! Hope the remainder of the week is better! Enjoy your Zoe!

6. Hope the Audit goes well and CONGRATS on your new bag!

7. I love the Zoe. I've been carrying mine all winter so far.

8. Smell of leather always calms me down!!!!

9. good luck with the audit, zoe is a great bag, congrats

10. Congrats on the Zoe!!!

I was just going to say take a deep breath and smell the Zoe!!!!LOL

Lynne :biggrin:

11. congrats!!

12. I agree! My zoe is pink (orchid) so she doubly cheers me up. 1. for just being a zoe. 2. because she's pink!

13. That's marvelous! The Zoe calmed you down. That's great!

14. I'm sorry to hear that the auditors are causing you so much stress. Good luck with the rest of the audit and I hope it goes well! I'm glad to hear you have your new Zoe to comfort you at this time and look forward to seeing pictures! ^_^

15. Awww.... I'm so glad you have a lovely Coach to keep you sane! It's amazing how a beautiful bag can make all the difference! Zoe is such a great bag. :tup:

Good luck on all your work goals, btw!