Stressed Relieved By LV (A Small Reveal)

Feb 26, 2014
Hi my dear LV girlfriends! My day was so stressful but I really don't want to write and share a novel here. All I can say is, even on a stressful day, there are still reasons to smile (like knowing my mom is ok after an eye checkup and my dad not getting electrocuted while changing our car's battery in an open parking lot while raining) and of course, a text message from the local post office saying a parcel came in from Japan! Woohoo!!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401375464.217515.jpg

My reveal is about this SLG that I originally planned on buying brand new from the store but unfortunately, it was out of stock and no more came in. I really, really like it despite having its "sister" that I got from the store that day instead.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401375621.915064.jpg

I got her from Brandoff at $459, free shipping. She's only 7 months old and in like new condition. I didn't pay any import duties (thank God!, maybe it's also because she was not in a fancy package or box) and she's here in like 3 days after being shipped on a Saturday.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401375676.788439.jpg

Any guesses??? 🙈👀💡

Ok.. The title was supposed to be "STRESS Relieved By..." and not "STRESSED Relieved By.." So sorry, I guess I'm really tired but couldn't wait to share my happiness despite this bad day. 😉😄

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Here she is my LVoely LV dears! My new-to-me original design Emilie wallet in Damier Ebene print!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401377868.903145.jpg

She's in like new condition. Only 7 months old ☺️

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401377939.968472.jpg

She's soooo hard to find now. As soon as I saw her on the first day she was listed off the bay, I didn't pass up the opportunity to be her new mommy. I'm glad she's now finally home with me and her sister, Josephine 😍

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401377911.925607.jpg

Like I mentioned above, as stressful as this day can be, I'm still happy with some other things. I'll be counting my blessings rather than sulk and stress myself more.

Thank God for this day! And thank you dears for letting me share how a little LV can brighten up and make a stressful day a happy one. God bless everyone! 😇😊😘

Last edited: