so last week i had a speedy 40 reserved for me, since i plan to go shopping the 28th. and when i heard about the 5% increase i was ok with that, but when i heard rumours about a 30% increase on signature bags i flipped out. i called my SA and he assured me that the shipment will be in in about two days, well i cant go until the 28th. he told me that since i reserved my bag before the increase that i will pay the before increase price... and that he would hold the bag until monday for me.... HOWEVER... i am still freaking out that something might go wrong... i have this pit in my stomach, and i am soooo nervous and very edgy!... do any of you think that i wont get the bag at the before increase price? will something go wrong? HELP!!!!!!!!!