Stresa PM

rasbora

O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
I'm feeling this purse a lot. It seems like this purse really isn't that popular. I wonder why that is? But funny, that's one of the main reason why I like the purse.LOL
But I need to know is this purse heavy and does the straps stay put on your shoulder?

TIA:smile:

I just bought my first LV handbag and I chose the Stresa PM and I love it. I am so happy I chose that bag. It is the perfect size to fit everything I need. I have no problems with it being heavy and it stays on my shoulder just fine.:yahoo:

I have the azur stresa gm---I've had it for almost a month now and LOVE it!!! It's a great bag. Not too heavy (lighter than my galliera, comparable to my monty). The straps stay put very well and are comfy. I use a extra jumbo purse to go organizer in mine---it also helps the bag keep the shape very well. Overall this is a wonderful bag that I have gotten so many compliments on. I highly recommend it!

I've gone through so many threads and have seen it in person so many times. It always makes me want to buy one because it seems so casual and will fit my lifestyle so perfectly. I just always get sidetracked with other purchases for some reason.

When I tried it on, it was very lightweight and it seems to be able to stay on the shoulder well. I guess I'm waiting for it to come out in damier ebene first.. :tender:

Don't own it because it is too casual for me, the zipper and buckle over flap make it not user friendly and the strap is too long.

I find it to be quite user friendly. I don't zip mine all the way most of the time. It stays closed well and i can reach in easily. Normally I just buckle the strap and keep it unzipped. A lot of the time though I don't even buckle it and just let the flap lay.

^^I was explaining to you why the bag isn't popular with me!

Have you tried it on? If not, when you do I would suggest that you walk around the boutique for 15 minutes or so moving about as you normally would to test the straps.

I like my Damier Azure Stressa so much that I've been eyeing the same bag in mono. It's roomy, light, and I love the way it drapes. It took me a day or so to master getting in and out of it quickly. I usually leave the zipper open but it's nice to have it when needed. It's a great bag. Very comfortable.