Stresa PM

I've been carrying mine everyday for a month and haven't had any problems with the straps. Maybe it's just me...but I dont understand when people are complaining about them. I have the monty gm also and never had problems with those straps either. In fact I almost like the stresa straps better than the galliera one. Since the stresa is a lighter bag they never dig into the shoulder.

Definitely put some of your stuff in the bag and walk around with it though to be sure. But I LOVE this bag and have almost no complaints!

^^I was explaining to you why the bag isn't popular with me!

Have you tried it on? If not, when you do I would suggest that you walk around the boutique for 15 minutes or so moving about as you normally would to test the straps.

LOL, I know but isnt' it funny that's why I'm attracted to the purse. Your statement actually made me like the purse even more....:graucho:

nah, I haven't tried it on yet. I feel kinda funny walking around the store for that long. What if SA yells at me or something.:nuts:

I owned it but had to sell it!! The flap drove me nuts and the straps did fall off quite a bit...even worse than the neverfull straps for some reason..it is a beauty...one of my husbands fav's