Stresa GM, Galliera GM, Sistina GM or Artsy GM???

Which purse do you think would suffice? I'm a 5'2 mommy =)

• Stresa GM

• Galliera GM

• Sistina GM

• Artsy GM

Results are only viewable after voting.

GottaLuvEm_619

Lovin LV,RM,CC & Bal
May 30, 2009
So, here is my new dilemma... I want a new purse and I don't know which one I want more. The Stresa is fantastic but I have heard nothing but wonderful things about the Galliera. What can I say about the Sistina, it looks absolutely divine on me and the Artsy, new and not so much vachetta to worry about. Oh dear, what should I do. And then, once I've decided on a purse, what do I do about Mono, Damier Ebene or Azur???:nuts: TYIA

I think u may consider crossing out sistina out of ur list..cos although it looks good, it is not very pratical, in terms of space and usage. I had a hard time just trying to pull put my wallet...but mine is an PM. May not have d same problem with the MM??

I revise my opinion! If you must get a GM, then go with the stresa. I prefer the other 3 in mm size. However I have a trevi GM that works for me. I just think the 3 others you mentioned in GM are extremely large and I don't care for them.

Out of all your choices, I like the Stresa and Sistina the most.
I find the Galliera and Artsy very similar. I had the Galliera for a few days, but found that I wasn't comfortable with it, so I ended up exchanging for another bag..