Street to Work?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't care if it's too casual, lol. Here's how I wear mine for work :P. It's huge, I can so fit my laptop in there when I need to, hah, another excuse for work use...

And daaaaang, more temptation came in the mail today...here's the evidence :girlsigh:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Nicely done.

3. It doesn't look all that bad combined with the LOVE scarf, I think you may have begun to convert me:P

4. :graucho: Just a few more steps and you'll be on the right side of the Street!

5. Stunning! :love:

6. oh it looks gorgeous!!!

7. :love: It's been getting the intended reactions, lol.
    "Isn't that one of those China plastic bags?" And I'll give my standard reply in a deliberate tone "Exactly".
    I feel like I'm in Seinfeld sometimes, lol...

8. you look so cute! :heart:

9. i don't see why the Street can't be a work bag... it looks perfect! im really loving your style ;)

oh, i've already waitlisted for the Evidence in burgundy :nuts:

10. It looks fantastic! I really love how it looks. I think it goes perfect with the Lvoe bandeau and your outfit.

11. Thanks, rosemary, kuuipo and D! :flowers:
    Can't wait to see the Evidence :graucho:

12. You have great taste....I think it looks fabulous!!! And can I just say I absolutely love your Epi Montaigne Sac....after I saw your pictures, it's my dream bag! I'm saving up for my b-day in December! :smile:

13. It is beautiful.

14. LOL! I like it in the gold!! It gives some sparkle to your outfit!! Very pretty with the scarf!

15. It's fantastic! You must be so excited, congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice