street shopper yay or nay?

street shopper

• yay

• nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag. My fave parts are the gold detailing and the patent accents. GET IT!!!!!!!!!! Its leather so it totally worth the price IMO considering you might pay the same price for a mono canvas bag.

I think the idea is clever, but I'm asian and these common looking "red, white, blue" bags are not something you'd want to pay more than a few bucks for.
Would it be so bad if we actually buy the cheapo bags and be market lady rather than buy a designer market bag and try to get the market lady look.

thanks ashley77...

louis loves fendi that's what i thought too! personally i think this is one of my best spent on LV! love the smell of the leather, and for an all leather bag from LV, i LOVE the price LOL

lvuittonaddict, i wasn't so sure about the PM size too, but when it came, i'm glad it can fit my macbook, and it can fit a lot more stuff too.

photoobsessive LOL yeah, i guess it was the idea. actually i love that it looks knock off ha ha ha i know i'm weird. but i'd rather have a real bag that people see as knock-off than a knock-off bag that people see as real. because in the end, it's the "me" that counts LOL

mel_mel, i'm asian too :P

shalom, ur gold is so elegant! very pretty!!

juu_b, i got the small one :biggrin:

thanks mercx5

^ Hi seahorseinstripes -- went through and noticed this was quite a long ago thread which was revived..

just want to tell you :tup::tup: if i had voted at that point, it would have been a yay. The street shopper is so cute (braided leather feels fantastic - I saw it when it was launch and of course could not afford it) and I love it that your bag can be a talking piece ;) Glad you got it. Shalomjude's bag is TDF too :drool: