Street 101 - Reveal! - Anthra 09 SGH

It's super cute!!! Congrats! I missed the Bowling too, so I'm glad they have this.

And I believe (based on my limited French) it's pronounced "tahm-paht", with the first syllable having a more rounded "ah" sound and the second syllable having a shorter "ah" sound. Will wait to hear from our French gals on this.

That's a great new bag! The really nice surprise is that the strap is long enough to fit over the shoulder. I got the Office, which seems to be a bigger version but doesn't have the nice outside pocket yours does. Enjoy your beautiful bag.

baileylab, you can always second guess yourself when it comes to these bags. Before driving yourself crazy, remember that you saw and picked your anthra, it works perfectly as the dark, not so likely to show wear neutral that you wanted, and it looks great! Tempete is really nice, too, but it's still a blue bag, not everyone's neutral.

the problem is i loooove the tempete. but for practicality's sake, i know the anthra will take me miles in terms of use. it won't get as dirty and it goes with absolutely everything. Plus i bought the street mainly as a travel bag. i already have an anthra rh city that's why the tempete is calling to me more. This year though i'm into thinking outside of my box. going for more practical things instead of whims. i bought 2 hermes bags in colors that i wouldn't think of getting and it worked out great. so i know this anthra will satisfy me in the long run because i used my brains and not merely my eyes.

Salma24 - that's a raisin chic i got on sale - yey!!!! i was looking for a small clutch and because it's fairly new and i'm out of town, i'm currently using it as a bag organizer. i love its multiple compartments. i took off the long handles and will figure out a way to use the handles as a belt.

Last edited:
thank you, everyone!

i almost forgot this little baby which was purchased the day before i got my Street.

Presenting Ms. Raisin Chic

Measures 9.5"W x 3.5"H x 3.5"D

love the multiple compartments and it was on sale!

Attachments

• Chic 01.JPG
    Chic 01.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Chic 02.JPG
    Chic 02.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Chic 03.JPG
    Chic 03.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 45