Straw or natural bag trend

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Do you like them? Have any of you bought one? I'm tempted to buy one, I can use it on holiday too. They look fun and easy to wear for Summer. Please share your photos of your straw bags, big or small.

2. I have one! I'd say it's not as versatile as I'd hoped, but I do love it.

[​IMG]

3. That is adorable!

4. Very nice!

Annabel Lee likes this.
  5. I think straw bags get popular every spring. Here is mine, several years old but still lovely.

Prada in Jute with gold reptile trim 96DDA6BB-1B74-41DD-8378-5856BC2C3D73.jpeg

6. Thank you so much!

This really is pretty. I love the trim.

Sparkletastic likes this.
  7. I love this photo, makes me think of being on holiday, your Prada bag is lovely!

Sparkletastic likes this.
  8. So beautiful!

Annabel Lee likes this.
  9. Thank you! :heart:

10. I always think of Sophia from the Golden Girls and her wicker purse when I see them. Not my style, but I can see how they'd work on vacation with the right outfit.
    Sophia.jpg

Rani, CoachMaven and Annabel Lee like this.
  11. :lol:

JVSXOXO likes this.
  12. I love straw and rattan bags for the warm months! Here are the two that I use regularly. This is from
    Bali IMG_0197.jpg

papertiger, Bags_4_life, nvie and 3 others like this.
  13. Here is mine that I bought on Etsy. The seller is called Sea and Grass, and it’s handmade by artisans in Thailand. And every purchase goes to support schooling for the kids. I love it and have bought many more bags from this seller. Can’t wait to use it this summer.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice