Straw fedoras

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'd like to know too. Damn things are surprisingly hard to find.

2. My husband is sucker for straw fedoras, and he orders them from a hat maker... A bit expensive (and totally not worth it if you ask me) Better get the ones from Urban Outfitters.

3. I like that fedora. I'm not sure where to get a lighter one. I know Hat Attack makes nice ones too!

4. I know!! It's kind of ridiculous! haha Unless you wanna pay for a custom made hat, which I don't think I can justify!!

5. Check out http://www.villagehatshop.com

I bought a straw fedora very similar to a Eugenia Kim style for $28.00! It's impeccably made and looks more expensive than it is!

6. :huh::huh:o yay, thanks!! I see one I want now, but don't have a measuring tape to measure my head. LoL

7. I bought a light version in-store at Urban I think at the end of June. Can you go to a b&m and see if they still have them?