Straw 10728

Megster

Sep 8, 2006
I know, I know, I should have gotten it when it came out, but I'm a slow poke, and now I am completely in love with this bag!! What was the original price and what colors did it come in? I read here that someone got it at an outlet, but that's not practical for me, so hoping for another option....other than ebay.

straw.jpg

I know what you mean!! I was looking through some catalogs last night and decided that I now want the green one. The original retail was $258, and I know it came in the white, green, and brown....not remembering any other colors.

^^ That's all correct :smile: Grass, white, and brown were the colours and it was originally $258. We consolidated them a week or two ago. They've been sent to the outlets now so you will be seeing them on EBay soon.

Here is one on Ebay with no reserve!

COACH-10728-Straw Basket White Leather Tote Bag-NWT$258

s.gif

I got a green one for $119 & thought I was going to pass out from happiness...haha. I almost paid full price for it when it first came out. Thank goodness I waited.

the orange one is limited edition and 998 bucks lol

I know, right! My BF touched it yesterday on the display. I hissed, "Do not touch that bag it costs almost 1k." BF ran away from the bag. lol.

TO THE OP: White straw at the Macy's in Hearld Square yesterday; I also saw the multi-stripe one (with the pocket on the front) at I believe Lord and Taylor and the Coach store on 57th and 5th.

ALSO, speaking of straw bags, I saw the one with all the Coach tags on it yesterday. That is a HUGE bag. The new clear totes are very large too.

Happy Shopping!